Universal font converter.
For Windows XP–10 and Mac OS X 10.6–macOS 11 Big Sur. Same license for both Mac and Windows
- Download the trial for macOS or Windows (click below)
- Buy your license.
- Install and run the downloaded app. To run TransType on macOS for the first time, Ctrl+click, choose Open, then confirm.
- Activate the trial to get a fully-functional version.
When you buy an upgrade or edu version, your serial number will be sent in an extra e-mail, typically within 48 hours after the purchase.
With TransType, you can:
- Convert unsupported PostScript Type 1 fonts into modern OpenType fonts, and use them in modern apps and OSes. Watch 10-minute TransType video
- Convert OpenType and TrueType fonts into CSS @font-face web fonts (WOFF & EOT) and use them on websites
- Organize and rename font families.
- Fix font problems.
- Play with monochrome and multi-color fonts.
- Turn monochrome layered fonts or any color fonts into gorgeous multi-color OpenType fonts.
For more comprehensive font editing and convesion, try FontLab 7, our pro font editor.