Last updated: 23 May 2018
The Fontlab Ltd., Inc (“FontLab,” “us,” “we,” or “our”) web sites are www.fontlab.com, store.fontlab.com, forum.fontlab.com, support.fontlab.com, help.fontlab.com, blog.fontlab.com, and other web sites ending in “fontlab.com” (“our web sites” or “fontlab.com”).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to your web browser by websites you visit. Each cookie file is stored by your web browser and allows fontlab.com or a third-party we work with to recognize you, and make your next visit easier and the fontlab.com sites more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser, while persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device afterwards, so they can continue working for future browser sessions.
When you use and access fontlab.com, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser.
We may use both session and persistent cookies on fontlab.com and we use different types of cookies to run fontlab.com:
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how fontlab.com is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of fontlab.com to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we use third-party cookies to report usage statistics for fontlab.com, and to enable our externally-hosted services. Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics cookies for analytics as described above.
- General—Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics cookies for analytics as described above.
Your choices regarding cookies
Note that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly. This includes, but is not limited to, your ability to make purchases in our store, and signing in to (or remaining signed in to) our store, our support system and our forums.
To delete cookies from your web browser, visit the appropriate page from your browser vendor:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
For more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies from these third-party websites: